- 23/10/18 - BetVirus Team: 2 Open VIP Bets (Members)
- 22/10/18 - Betvirus.com Members Win Tip: Tromso - Start: 2, Profit +3.20 Units
- 20/10/18 - Betvirus.com Members Win Tip: Celta Vigo - Alaves: 2, Profit +3.20 Units
- 15/10/18 - New Feature in VIP Betvirus Members Area
- 30/09/18 - Betvirus 30 September Free Tips
- 29/09/18 - Betvirus 29 September Free Tips
- 18/09/18 - VIP 14-17 September: +6.27% Yield
- 03/09/18 - Betvirus VIP Tips Report 31 August-03 September
3 Obscure Cryptocurrencies to Watch
In December of last year, bitcoin nearly touched $20,000 per coin for the first time in its history; but it currently stands at just under $7,000, as of March 31, 2018. Despite this whipsawing – and caution from some prominent figures in the financial world that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies more broadly could be a bubble – investors are still piling on.
However, while those who bought into bitcoin early on and while the price of each coin was low are enjoying massive gains at this point, not every investor is as interested in buying when the coin has reached record high levels.
Fortunately for those investors, there are many other digital currencies available today, and in fact there are new currencies emerging all the time. Many of these currencies will not succeed, but there is a chance...