- 15/04/19 - BetVirus VIP Picks Report (15/4/2019)
- 13/04/19 - Doubling Betvirus Betting Bankroll
- 09/04/19 - Barcelona Took the Lead! (Champions League Quarter-Finals Trend Analysis)
- 08/04/19 - Only eight teams left. This is quater-finals of Champions League!
- 07/04/19 - Champions League round of 16 delivers on its promise of entertainment
- 07/04/19 - Is no longer a surprise to anyone... Betvirus ΒIG WINS Continue and Continue...
- 06/04/19 - Championship.. How many points determined the title? (statistical analysis of the last ten years)
- 05/04/19 - 1xGames Giveaway! Your iPhone is just a game away!
Champions League round of 16 delivers on its promise of entertainment
When the draw for the Champions league round of 16 came out everyone around footballing world had formed the idea of which teams will go through. Such were the match-ups that you could almost certainly predict the outcome of each game. In some matches it was a classic case of ‘David met Goliath’.
But by the time the end of the second leg many of the favourites were vanquished. The more thrilling part of the second-leg was that all the teams that won did so coming back from a losing position. Ajax, Juventus, and Manchester United fought valiantly to come out of the tie as victors.