BetVirus Selected Sports Betting Books And Gambling Movies
Winning Sports Betting Strategies with Betaminic Big Data Tools for Football Betting Systems: A step-by-step guide to using the Betamin Builder Data ... winning strategies in the Colossus21 System
What if you backed Man City at home in every game? Would you make a profit?
What if you backed the draw in every Premier League game last season?
What if you backed over 2.5 goals in games with teams that have a high goal-average?
The answers to your questions are just a few clicks away. Big Data Analysis is now freely available to the ordinary punter thanks to Betaminic and its revolutionary Betamin Builder Tool. Over 100,000 matches since March 2012 in 54 leagues.
Have you ever wondered how some professional gamblers make their strategies?
Are you tired of making your own excel databases in the search for a winning system?
This book is a step-by-step guide to using the Betamin Builder Data Analysis Tool for creating soccer betting systems to beat the bookies including 21 winning strategies in the Colossus21 System
- Winning on Betfair For Dummies ...Betfair is the world s leading online betting exchange. Launched in 2000, its annual revenues reached £145m in 2006. In the last year, Betfair has more than doubled its number of registered users. Since the first edition of the book was published, the total number of Betfair websites has risen to 18, and an Australian exchange has launched. The services Betfair offer have also expanded, including a telephone betting operation and new games including poker, blackjack and baccarat. This is the definitive insider s guide to playing and winning on Betfair. Written by Betfair insiders it gives you the full picture of how Betfair works; it explains the terms and jargon, helps you get started on the site, introduces every type of play including poker and the Betfair Casino – and offers tips and insider know–how that both newcomers seasoned Betfair punters can use to maximise returns.
- The Complete Guide to Sports Betting: The six key betting principles that professional bettors use to ensure profit at the sports book ... The Complete Guide to Sports Betting will show you the systems and methods that sharp sports bettors use everyday in determining which games offer the highest value and the most chance to profit. Inside you will learn how to create your own set of accurate power rankings, how to analyze betting patterns and trends, and how to evaluate early and late line movements on games among many other professional techniques. If you are serious about improving your betting IQ and gaining the necessary edge over the sportsbook this book will be an indispensable guide in showing you how to achieve that.
- Matched Betting Book 3: How to Use Advanced Matched Betting Strategies for Massive Profits: Volume 3 (Matched Betting, Free Bets)...The Euros presents the ideal time to start matched betting or to step up to the next level! ***Free bonus - I will also send you a free guide on how I made over £100 on the recent Germany v England football game through betting online and on the high street. That's 50 times the cost of this book on one game!*** This book can be read by itself or along with the bestselling Matched Betting Book 1 and Matched Betting Book 2. With the Euros currently taking place in France there are hundreds of pounds in bonuses from bookmakers right now You can make some huge profits in the next three weeks with it going on right now.
- The Perfect Bet: How Science and Maths are Taking the Luck Out of Gambling...This book is full of magic. It's brimming with clever people and clever ideas... The links between betting and science run deep and wide, allowing Kucharski to cover some thrilling intellectual territory. (New Scientist)
Terrific: beautifully written, solidly researched and full of surprises (New York Times Numberplay blog)
Elegant and amusing ... anyone planning to enter a casino or place an online bet would be advised to keep this book handy (Wall Street Journal)
Great stories of how smart people have used maths, statistics and science to try and beat the odds - legally'. (David Spiegelhalter, Winton Professor for the Public Understanding of Risk, University of Cambridge)
A wild ride through the history, psychology, mathematics, and technology of gaming - a remarkable look behind the curtain of what most people think is intuitive, but isn't (Paul Offit, author of Bad Faith)
- Owning Mahowny [DVD] ... Dan Mahowney [Philip Seymour Hoffman] has a secret life. At his work in the bank he is known as a quiet employee with a modest lifestyle and a sweet but plain girlfriend called Belinda [Minnie Driver]. But Dan is a compulsive gambler, who has plunged himself into debt with no way out. When he is promoted to asssistant manager his new responsibilities give him the authority to transfer funds in and out of the bank. As Dan is struggling to cover his debts, he starts to abuse his position and move huge sums of money to non-existent accounts and into his own casino account. When his debts hit seven figures his deception is hard to hide - from the authorities and from Belinda. 'Owning Mahowney' is based on a true story.
- Two for the Money [Blu-ray]...After a cruel injury rules out the prospect of a glittering career in professional football, Brandon Lang (Matthew McConaughey) uses his unparalleled knowledge of the game to get back to the top, by plying his skills in the hugely lucrative sports betting industry. Brandon’s unwavering need to win takes trailblazing into the gambling underworld where only the trust and teamwork of those closest can bring him back to normal.